ROSE 101 w/ VIE EN ROSE
ROSE 101 w/ VIE EN ROSE
Flores Lane & Vie En Rose:
Stay in with us.
7803 Beverly Blvd
Join us for an exciting collaboration with Vie En Rose Beauty for a night of
learning to make their new signature candle. A night in mixed with the sweet art of
candle making and CBD skincare… perfection.
Learn the basics of one of the most alluring flowers we have: the rose.
Legend has it that Greek Goddess Aphrodite created the Rose as a symbol of beauty and love.
Beauty in Full Bloom in the candlelight.
During this class, we will share a breath of information on the healing nature of
rose and pair it with other key notes of geranium, back current, grounded by the
earthy sweetness of vanilla wood, to recreate Vie En Rose’s new delicious scent
We teach you some candle knowledge, teach you the pouring process, and you get
to bring home your own custom made Vie En Rose candle! The night will leave you
burning with desire.
Our workshop includes:
1. Workshops are 1.5 hours long. Please arrive 15 minutes early to settle in.
2. Learn how to make one perfectly scented candle
3. You will be provided with a black or white jar/ wax option as well as labels,
wicks and wax to pour.
4. Leave with a Vie En Rose giftbag including A mini Love Potion Beauty Oil and
Mile High Ultra-Hydrating Mist + a mini Heart Chakra by Flores Lane.
5. Enjoy complementary cosmic treats by our friends at BTL SVC
We purchase RAW materials and create a "proprietary" formula: it's nearly 100% soy wax, with a just touch of beeswax to elongate the burn time and give it a smooth-looking finish. Before burning any candle, make sure the ingredients work with your body.
The reason we include essential oil is because it’s a plant's vital "essence” where energy is stored but also the most highly concentrated nutritional and therapeutic benefits reside. This contains chemical messengers that transmit information throughout the body like a normal medicine or prescription would do. We like to call them:Plant Friends with Benefits.
Our soy, slow burn candles are hand poured in West Hollywood.
Travel size approximate burn time: up to 15 hours
Full size approximate burn time: up to 40 hours
3 wick size approximate burn time: up to 60 hours
18 oz approximate burn time: up to 80 hours
Studio size approximate burn time: up to 120 hours
Flores Lane Candle Burning Tips
- Did you know that wax has a memory?
- Be sure to allow 4 hours for your first burn OR until the entire top layer of wax melted to maximize the life of your candle.
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface. This will also help prevent possible heat damage.
- Avoid fans, vents or direct access to air currents.
- Do not touch or move a burning candle.
- Extinguish the candle if the flame becomes too large. Let the candle cool, trim the wick before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- Make sure the candle is completely out before leaving the room.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
it's about the ingredients.
In 2010, I was diagnosed with late stage neurological Lyme disease and was unable to leave the house. One thing that always made me feel better was lighting candles. But upon researching the candle ingredients, I realized that I was burning petroleum, coal, & unknown fragrances..I decided to make my own with healthy ingredients.